Dr. Amatu Rabbi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amatu Rabbi?

Senior Citizen

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Claims of poor bedside manner are true

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I went to Dr. Rabbi a handful of times. Though, yes, she would talk to me, she treated me dismissively. She blew off my claim of having ADD, as if she doesn't even believe it's an actual thing. When I had gained weight in a short period of time, she actually said to me impatiently, "Stop Eating!!" She treated me as if I were stupid, and really never put much weight to anything I said. She also can't stand having to give a gynecological exam if you haven't been to your OBGYN in the past year. She somewhat laughed at herself, but nearly winces as she hurriedly does the absolute minimum. The main reason I resolved to get a different doctor is her dismissive and shockingly unprofessional attitude regarding ADD and also weight gain. Not only was I offended, I felt that any concerns or questions I brought up in the future would not been taken seriously or respectfully.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rabbi's for over 10 years. She is very thorough and takes time to listen to your needs. I trust her opinion and plan on keeping her as my physician for many years to come .

Posted on December 4th, 2013

She is thorough, genuine, current, and knowledgable. A true professional. I highly recommend her.

Lacks warmth

Posted on August 6th, 2012

I would not recommend. Front desk is a mess, patients are backed up because they are not checked in in a timely manner.Doctor Rabbi is abrupt , does not listen to patient.

a truly outstanding physian

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

Dr. Rabbi offers the best experience because she excels in her field and efficiently handles her patients. In the 15 minutes I spend with the doctor, she finds my problems and guides me in the path to solve the, and she helps me with both physical and emotional problems. Other people who criticize Dr. Rabbi (especially those on this site) expect to have the same dramatic experiences as patients in General Hospital or Grey's Anatomy and do not appreciate how much she truly loves her line of work and her devotion to the well being of her patients.

Rude, arrogant, insensitive

Posted on August 30th, 2011

This woman has real attitude problems, and I would sure hate ever to have her be responsible for my health in a serious illness. After running lots of tests and blood tests, she did no follow-up at all. I had to call to get copies of results.

Dissapointed, long-time patient

Posted on March 29th, 2011

A long time patient, I've watched Dr. Rabbi over a period of years as her practice grew and her quality of service deteriorated. I've seen her on several occasions come in at 8:30 a.m., rushed and carrying her breakfast while scheduled 8:15 patients wait. A recent disagreement with medication requirements has given me no choice but to find another doctor. Ive lost confidence in her ability to care for me as a patient. Unless and until she can return to her old, competent self, I can not recommend her.

Posted on June 29th, 2010

Having been seeing her a long time. Just lately wait time is over 1 hour. Does apolize but still long wait. Seems to be doing a lot more of unnecessary test and labs. Even just for a cold/sinus infection, why a chest xray when it is realy not needed.

Posted on January 28th, 2010

No bedside manners, rude, attitude problem

Posted on January 8th, 2009

Dr. Rabbi is a very smart, thorough physician. She is good at diagnosis and seems to genuinely care about the wellbeing of her patients.

Posted on January 12th, 2017