A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambalavaner Krishnamoorthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambalavaner Krishnamoorthy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambalavaner Krishnamoorthy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamoorthy graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Krishnamoorthy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambalavaner Krishnamoorthy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ambalavaner Krishnamoorthy practice?
- Dr. Ambalavaner Krishnamoorthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ambalavaner Krishnamoorthy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Plainfield, NJ.
See East Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.