A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amballur John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amballur John is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amballur John, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. John has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amballur David John MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Amballur D. John practice?
- Dr. Amballur John has 1 office location.
Dr. Amballur John practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.