A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambareen Salam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambareen Salam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambareen Salam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salam graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Salam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambareen Salam MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ambareen Salam practice?
- Dr. Ambareen Salam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ambareen Salam practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.