A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amber Allen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Allen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Allen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Lynn Allen MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amber L. Allen practice?
- Dr. Amber Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amber Allen practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Greensboro Surgeons.