Surgeons

1002 N Church St
Ste 302
Greensboro, NC 27401
336-387-8100
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Hopefullywont need more surgery  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

Despite having to undergo surgery I had a great experience overall with Dr. Allen. The wait time was reasonable and the procedure itself was explained in detail. I felt at ease and did not worry when the time came for my procedure.i would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

|  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

She is a butcher!!! Stay far,far,far away from her!!! She has nice looking toe nails... but who gives a chit!!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

She is so caring about her job and her patients. She took so much time with me and I felt as she truly cared. She is extremely smart proud to have her as my doctor.

|  Bad News  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2010

I thought she would take care of me, but got fooled on that one. She done a 41/2 hour surgery on me, and I am still a year later having major issues, but she pasted the butt to someone else. I guess surgeons don't like it when someone has complications from their surgery. I was told to wait a year well year is up girl and its just like it was . So you must be more interested in your own life and your pleasures instead of helping, its like see ya don't want me ya.

|  An amazing pediatrician  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 12th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Allen is the most caring physician I have ever known! Both my toddler & my infant have had respitory issues for which they have been ho...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com