3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by WANDA on Jan 7th, 2016

Excellent well knowledged surgeon. Felt safe in her care. Will cont. to use her as my surgeon, if she will have me. 😂

Hopefullywont need more surgery show details Hopefullywont need more surgery
May 3rd, 2012

Despite having to undergo surgery I had a great experience overall with Dr. Allen. The wait time was reasonable and the procedure itself was explained in detail. I felt at ease and did not worry when the time came for my procedure.i would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

Apr 4th, 2012

She is a butcher!!! Stay far,far,far away from her!!! She has nice looking toe nails... but who gives a chit!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Dec 23rd, 2011

She is so caring about her job and her patients. She took so much time with me and I felt as she truly cared. She is extremely smart proud to have her as my doctor.

Bad News show details Bad News
Sep 20th, 2010

I thought she would take care of me, but got fooled on that one. She done a 41/2 hour surgery on me, and I am still a year later having major issues, but she pasted the butt to someone else. I guess surgeons don't like it when someone has complications from their surgery. I was told to wait a year well year is up girl and its just like it was . So you must be more interested in your own life and your pleasures instead of helping, its like see ya don't want me ya.