A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Degryse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amber Degryse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Degryse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Degryse graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Degryse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Degryse MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amber Degryse practice?
- Dr. Amber Degryse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amber Degryse practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Pulmonologists.