A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Elway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amber Elway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Elway, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elway graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Elway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber R Elway DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amber R. Elway practice?
- Dr. Amber Elway has 1 office location.
Dr. Amber Elway practices Family Medicine near Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Mc Kees Rocks Family Physicians.