Dr. Amber French Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amber French?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017

cares about patients

Dr. French has always been pleasant to discuss any issues with, she tries to solve the problems and doesn't just rush you in and out of the office.

April 29th, 2017

Don't Waste Your Time if You Need HRT Help!!!

I went to Dr. French to discuss HRT options where she sat behind her desk, recited a sales pitch for her product of bio-identical hormones and hardly took a breath in-between sentences. I certainly didn't feel like she cared about me as a patient. If you want to be a guinea pig, enjoy. She's adamant that hers is the best and don't ask for anything different, her whole attitude changed. I wish I could give 1/2 star rating, 1 seems too high.

July 29th, 2014

Dr. French is deplorable. A top notch quack.

May 24th, 2012

A great doctor...if nothing is wrong.

I think Dr. French is missing a sensitivity chip. After a previous miscarriage (under her care) I began spotting with a new pregnancy. While she did test my hcg levels and get me an ultrasound right away, getting her to pick up the phone herself and simply talk to me about my results was impossible. She refused to examine me and didn't complete all necessary bloodwork. I had to call for all test results. After I insisted I see her and be examined, she merely gave me my most recent hcg test results and told me "it could be anything". Then I was charged a copay - for inforation I could have been given over the phone. After repeated hcg tests and ultrasounds (but continued spotting), I decided to switch doctors. The very first thing he did (and she should have done) was test my progesterone levels. They were low. I've been on progesterone ever since and my spotting has completely stopped. My new doctor also calls me himself with test results and makes sure all my questions are answered and that I'm satisfied before he hangs up. I think Dr. French is great if you're looking for a GYN or you have a problem-free pregnancy. If you're looking for someone to take interest in your special case, or you need more than the usual care, go somewhere else.

August 19th, 2011

A true life saver!

Dr. French is an amazingly progressive Dr. with a truly compassionate bedside manner. I do not know where I would be today if I had not come to her practice.

December 8th, 2009

visitis and surgery

I find Dr French to be top notch... is a great doctor... excellent bed side manners and takes the time to answer whatever questions you have...The only thing is she does sometimes speak above my knowledge. I just take her info and google it and find out exactly what it means in terms I can understand.

June 27th, 2017