A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amber Gruber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from Nova-Southeast University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gruber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Marie Gruber DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amber M. Gruber practice?
- Dr. Amber Gruber has 1 office location.
Dr. Amber Gruber practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.