A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Gul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amber Gul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gul graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Gul MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amber Gul practice?
- Dr. Amber Gul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amber Gul practices Internal Medicine near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Internists.