Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amber Khanna
Dr. Amber Khanna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Khanna is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital and University Hospital - Denver. She speaks English.
Dr. Amber Khanna has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Amber Khanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Wendy Tzou
Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Amrut Ambardekar
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Rhonda Miyasaka
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency