A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Krol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amber Krol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Krol, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krol graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Krol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber H Krol DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amber H. Krol practice?
- Dr. Amber Krol has 1 office location.
Dr. Amber Krol practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Defiance, OH.
See Defiance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.