Dermatologists

20911 Earl St
Ste 310
Torrance, CA 90503
310-370-9970
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Ugh, there is honestly nothing positive I have to say about this dermatologist...  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

If you want a derm who is cold, uncaring and abrasive, Dr. Kyle is your woman! I am not exaggerating when I say she probably spent a whopping 5 minutes with me. And these 5 minutes were spent looking at my face in disdain before quickly writing off what had to be a generic prescription. Honestly, I should have known this derm would be bad news just by the way her staff greets patients. Just an entirely disappointing experience on the whole. The only "good" thing I have to say about Dr. Kyle is that having been to a terrible derm like her is what makes me so incredibly grateful for the amazing dermatologist I ended up finding!

|  I really wanted to like her...  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

This is definitely not the place for someone who seeks treatment of acne. I know acne is a mild problem compared to something like acne, but you can really feel the disdain Dr. Kyle feels toward patients with "just acne." Mind you, I have pretty severe cystic acne. However, I felt that she honestly could not get out of my room fast enough. I know my visit would not cost too much, but I am still paying money to someone who should at least give me a reciprocal amount of her time. Dr. Kyle was literally out of my room in 7 minutes, with barely a glance at my skin and a prescription that wasn't even tailored toward my specific need.

|  Great Skin Doctor  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

Wonderful and caring doctor. Spends time with you and keeps a photographic history of your skin for future followups. Takes good care of you.

|  patient for LIFE  |  show details
by Ava C at Insider Pages on Sep 23rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Kyle is the best dermatologist out there. She was the only doctor to diagnose me with psoriasis and now that I am battling with this auto...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Go to Dr. Kyle for results  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 2nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Kyle helped my son`s acne in a short period of time. Compared to the Dermatologist at Kaiser, I was extremely satisifed withe the resul...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
May 31st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Kyle is a class act =) Highly, highly recommend.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com