Amber H Langshaw MD Patient Reviews

February 2nd, 2016
Wonderful Dr.
Dr Langshaw has cared for both of my daughters and has always done so with a phenomenal bedside manner and attention to detail. It amazes me that she always remembers specifics about my daughters without me having to remind her or looking at their charts. We drive to her Weston location from North Broward and would drive to Miami for her.

February 10th, 2015
Very happy with Dr Amber Langshaw
by far BEST peds Gi doctor around. we travel over an hour to see her. well worth the drive. we have seen many peds GI doctors and Dr. Langshaw is the only one who actually looks to solve the problem instead of just medicate. Her bedside manner is awesome. she is a mom and treats you like a human being not just a patient or a number.

December 8th, 2011
relentless
Dr. Langshaw was the third Dr to see my child after I was disapointed by the other two doctors. Her relentless efforts to find the cause of my sons pain came out with an answer and we can now addess the issue at hand. She found what wo other Dr had not. She is Amazing!

August 18th, 2011
Excellent!!!

February 22nd, 2010
One of the best GIs in JMH
I used to have Dr. Thompson but he left. Then Dr. Langshaw came into the picture. I haven't had a check-up in 2 years because everything was okay. She wasn't angry with that, she just reminded me and my mother I have to have regualr check ups. She answers every question I have and she actually told me to "bother" her with questions about anything -including my new prescription. Basically she is one of the best GIs in JMH and I enjoy every check-up I have with her.