A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Lesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amber Lesley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Lesley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lesley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Marie Lesley MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amber M. Lesley practice?
- Dr. Amber Lesley has 1 office location.
Dr. Amber Lesley practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.