A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Luhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amber Luhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Luhn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Dr. Luhn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Gardner Luhn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amber G. Luhn practice?
- Dr. Amber Luhn has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Amber Luhn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near , .