A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Niewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Niewald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niewald graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Niewald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Elizabeth Niewald MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amber E. Niewald practice?
- Dr. Amber Niewald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amber Niewald practices Internal Medicine near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Saint Joseph Internists.