Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amber Pena
Dr. Amber Pena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lewiston, ME, with another office in Auburn, ME. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pena is affiliated with St Mary's Regional Medical Center, Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center - Lewiston and St Mary's Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Amber Pena has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amber Pena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewiston, ME.
Dr. Inna Kogan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Lewiston, ME 0 mi35
Dr. Vanessa Buot
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Lewiston, ME 0 mi9
Dr. Mirela Andrei
Internal Medicine, Residency
Lewiston, ME 0 mi9