A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amber Pena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center - Lewiston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Marie Pena MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amber M. Pena practice?
- Dr. Amber Pena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amber Pena practices Internal Medicine near Lewiston, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, ME.
See Lewiston Internists.