A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Pyeatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Pyeatt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyeatt graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Pyeatt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pyeatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan