Dr. Amber Ray Droddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

February 17th, 2015
Like an ambulance chasing lawyer, she charges your insurance just to come in and listen to your heart and breath, BAM you are charged several hundred dollars.

September 28th, 2010
Dr. Drody
I only saw Dr. Drody as a part of an attending physician team at a local hospital. In my experience, I have never met a more curt, cold and completely condescending medical professional. I cannot speak to her level of knowledge as I could not get past her "eye rolling" and "heavy sighs" as I ask her questions regarding my medical treatment. It is sad to me that a young medical professional does not value kindness in conjunction with knowledge. Though kindness may not cure the disease, it can certainly ease the pain.

March 26th, 2009
Don't use this doctor if you want an office that answers the phone.
I'm just trying to get a prescription renewed. Starting early Monday I called over and over. Telephone rang and rang and rang. Kept trying for two days. Called multiple times Wednesday until I finally got a human early afternoon who did nothing to help me. She told me to call and have the pharmacy fax the doctor. I called the pharmacy right away. I called to see if my prescription was ready and the pharmacy said they faxed the doctor's office but the doctor's office did not respond. Late Wednesday, I left urgent message on doctor's answering service explaining that I was experiencing adverse affects due to lack of medication and had been trying for three days to get it renewed. Thursday, received no response from my urgent message. I called the pharmacy Thursday afternoon thinking surely my urgent message resulted in the doctor's office responding to the pharmacy. But, the doctor's office has still not responded to the pharmacy. Called doctor's office again and they blaimed the pharmacy claiming they did not receive the fax from the pharmacy until after closing time at 5 p.m. the previous day Wednesday). Additionally they said the doctor is out and I must wait another day. (No mention of my urgent message - no concern) Now it's late Thursday and despite 4 days of trying, no one cares that I am ill due to lack of medication. The pharmacy desputes the doctor office's story saying they faxed right away. After speaking to a supervisor at the pharmacy I believe their story as their system is automated.) The pharmacist said she would call the doctor's office. Finally got a call from doctor's office saying that because pharmacist called, they will renew the prescription. WHEW!!!!! Oh, and in all this time, I'm supposed to be at work! Yes, it has taken me hours to resolve this SIMPLE issue this week during my working hours.

December 27th, 2008
Best Doctor at Sadler Clinic
Dr. Ray is very good to me and I really enjoy her as my new primary care physician.