A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Shamburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amber Shamburger, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Shamburger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamburger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shamburger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Southeast Hospital
- Mhhs Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Dawn Shamburger MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amber D. Shamburger practice?
- Dr. Amber Shamburger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amber Shamburger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Friendswood, TX.
See Friendswood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.