A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Stocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amber Stocco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stocco
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Stocco, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Stocco graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Stocco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Jo Stocco MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amber J. Stocco practice?
- Dr. Amber Stocco has 1 office location.
Dr. Amber Stocco practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.