A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Tully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tully
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tully Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Tully, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tully graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tully has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Stonehouse Tully MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amber S. Tully practice?
- Dr. Amber Tully has 1 office location.
Dr. Amber Tully practices Family Medicine near Rocky River, OH.
See Rocky River Primary Care Doctors.