A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Tully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tully
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tully Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Tully, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tully graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tully has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Stonehouse Tully MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amber S. Tully practice?
- Dr. Amber Tully has 1 office location.
Dr. Amber Tully practices Family Medicine near Rocky River, OH.
See Rocky River Family Physicians.