A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Stonehouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Stonehouse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stonehouse graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stonehouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Rae Stonehouse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amber R. Stonehouse practice?
- Dr. Amber Stonehouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Amber Stonehouse practices Family Medicine near Rocky River, OH.
See Rocky River Primary Care Doctors.