A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amber Tyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amber Tyler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Tyler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Ehrling Bergquist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amber Marie Tyler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amber M. Tyler practice?
- Dr. Amber Tyler has 1 office location.
Dr. Amber Tyler practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, NE.
See Bellevue Family Physicians.