Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ambereen Ghani
Dr. Ambereen Ghani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schaumburg, IL. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ghani is affiliated with St Alexius Medical Center, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and R. K. Medical Center, Ltd. Dr. Ghani has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ambereen Ghani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Ambereen Ghani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.
Dr. Chintalben Shah
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Schaumburg, IL 0 mi7
Dr. Michael Ward
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Hoffman Estates, IL 0.24 mi12
Dr. Richard Dirkes
Hoffman Estates, IL 0.46 mi40