A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambereen Ghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambereen Ghani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghani
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ghani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambereen Ghani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambereen Ghani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ambereen Ghani practice?
- Dr. Ambereen Ghani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ambereen Ghani practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Primary Care Doctors.