A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambereen Ghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambereen Ghani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambereen Ghani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambereen Ghani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ambereen Ghani practice?
- Dr. Ambereen Ghani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ambereen Ghani practices Family Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
See Schaumburg Family Physicians.