A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambereen Ghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambereen Ghani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghani
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ghani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambereen Ghani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambereen Ghani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ambereen Ghani practice?
- Dr. Ambereen Ghani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ambereen Ghani practices Family Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
See Schaumburg Family Physicians.