A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambereen Jan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambereen Jan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambereen Jan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Jan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambereen M Jan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Nephrologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ambereen M. Jan practice?
- Dr. Ambereen Jan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ambereen Jan practices Nephrology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodlyn, PA and Chester, PA.
See Exton Nephrologists.