A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambereen Sleemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambereen Sleemi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleemi graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sleemi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambereen DR Sleemi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ambereen D. Sleemi practice?
- Dr. Ambereen Sleemi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ambereen Sleemi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.