A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambereen Sleemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambereen Sleemi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleemi graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sleemi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sleemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ambereen D. Sleemi practice?
Dr. Ambereen Sleemi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.