A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambica Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambica Garg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Garg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambica Garg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ambica Garg practice?
- Dr. Ambica Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ambica Garg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.