A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambika Sivanandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambika Sivanandam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambika Sivanandam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivanandam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sivanandam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambika Sivanandam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ambika Sivanandam practice?
- Dr. Ambika Sivanandam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ambika Sivanandam practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Redlands Family Physicians.