A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambir Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambir Mirza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambir Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mirza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambir Rauf Mirza MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ambir R. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Ambir Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Ambir Mirza practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.