A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambir Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambir Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mirza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambir Rauf Mirza MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ambir R. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Ambir Mirza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ambir Mirza practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.