A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambooj Tiwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambooj Tiwari, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiwari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambooj Tiwari MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ambooj Tiwari practice?
- Dr. Ambooj Tiwari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ambooj Tiwari practices Neurology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Sterling Heights Neurologists.