A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambreen Khurshid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambreen Khurshid, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khurshid graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khurshid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambreen Khurshid BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ambreen Khurshid practice?
- Dr. Ambreen Khurshid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ambreen Khurshid practices Gastroenterology near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Madera Gastroenterologists.