A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambrose Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambrose Huang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from New York University.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambrose J Huang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ambrose J. Huang practice?
- Dr. Ambrose Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ambrose Huang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.