A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambrose Masto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambrose Masto is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambrose Masto, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masto graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Masto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence St Joseph Med Ctr, Burbank, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambrose Salvatore Masto MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ambrose S. Masto practice?
- Dr. Ambrose Masto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ambrose Masto practices Surgery near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons.