A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambrose Vallone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambrose Vallone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ambrose Vallone, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallone graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vallone has 35 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vallone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ambrose M. Vallone practice?
Dr. Ambrose Vallone practices Pediatric Cardiology near Roslyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Babylon, NY.
See Roslyn Pediatric Specialists.