A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ambrosio Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ambrosio Romero, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ambrosio Jesus Romero FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ambrosio J. Romero practice?
- Dr. Ambrosio Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Ambrosio Romero practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Primary Care Doctors and Orlando Geriatric Doctors.