Family Physicians

2520 N Central Expy
Ste 100
Richardson, TX 75080
972-234-3311
Locations and availability (1)

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Joyce Shaver on Mar 23rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bindra for seven years and would highly recommend him as a family doctor. He has an excellent bedside manner for he is very compassionate. He is prompt and always professional. He hears me out and gives me his complete attention while in the room. His follow up to detail is excellent.

|  show details
May 18th, 2012

this is by far the worst DR.s office I have been to ever. The staff will lie to you and then tell the doctors it was you that was lying. I would not go here again even if I was about to die. I was in need of medical attention and they have no customer service skills and would not even acknowledge there mistake. If you are looking for a DR to trust your family too this is not the place

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

I have always had such a hard time seeing doctors. Dr. Bindra makes it so easy. He is so personable,caring and never makes you feel like you are just another number. All around a wonderful doctor.

|  Very comforting doctor  |  show details
by Jane on Feb 27th, 2011

When I first started having anxiety attacks I had no idea what was going on. Dr. Bindra walked me through everything and made me feel extremely relieved. He is a very good doctor and the staff at the facility is always very professional and kind.

|  Very personable and attentive  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Bindra's since moving to the Richardson area five years ago. My husband and I feel very fortunate to have him as our family physician. He has a very caring manner and does not make you feel rushed. Dr. Bindra makes sure to follow up with you if there is an ongoing issue. Highly recommended.

|  show details
by ALB on Jul 26th, 2010

I have been a patient for almost 10 years. Dr. Bindra is very family oriented, kind, attentive, and sincere. I would highly recommend him for anyone (baby to adult).

|  Great, easy going, in and out  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2010

Dr. Bindra is great. He is very easy going. The nurses are also wonderful, from the moment you walk in the wait is short and the staff is attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Bindra.

|  Great and caring christian doctor !!  |  show details
by Richardson Patient on Dec 26th, 2009

I have been a patient of his for over 2 years now, and he has been great. Easy to get to see, willing to do whatever we think it necessary to diagnose a problem, and VERY personable. His family seems very loving and very based in faith. GREAT DOCTOR !!

|  A dedicated and skilled physician  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 16th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I took my daughter to see Dr. Amby J. Bindra when her own doctor with the same clinic was unavailable. I was impressed with his rapport wit...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com