A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amead Atassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amead Atassi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Atassi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Atassi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amead Alrahim Atassi MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amead A. Atassi practice?
- Dr. Amead Atassi has 1 office location.
Dr. Amead Atassi practices Surgery near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Surgeons.