A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amee Mapara-Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mapara-Shah
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mapara-Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amee Mapara-Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mapara-Shah graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amee Saurin Mapara-Shah MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amee S. Mapara-Shah practice?
- Dr. Amee Mapara-Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Amee Mapara-Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Internists and San Ramon Gastroenterologists.