Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik
Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, MI, with another office in Southgate, MI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Abdulmalik is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center). Dr. Abdulmalik has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, MI.
Dr. Mark Oconnor
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Monroe, MI 0.01 mi30
Dr. Prem Ghai
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Monroe, MI 0.01 mi36
Dr. Abdulwahhab Alroaini
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Hospitalist, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
Monroe, MI 0.01 mi19