A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulmalik graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Abdulmalik has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdulmalik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik practice?
Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Southgate Internists and Southgate Cardiologists.