A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdulmalik
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdulmalik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulmalik graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Abdulmalik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameen A Abdulmalik MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ameen A. Abdulmalik practice?
- Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ameen Abdulmalik practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southgate Cardiologists.