A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameen Habash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ameen Habash, Plastic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ameen Habash, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Habash graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Habash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameen Habash MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ameen Habash practice?
- Dr. Ameen Habash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ameen Habash practices Plastic Surgery near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Plastic Surgeons.