A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameer Dahar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dahar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dahar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ameer Dahar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahar graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameer Mohammad Dahar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ameer M. Dahar practice?
- Dr. Ameer Dahar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ameer Dahar practices Psychiatry near Porterville, CA.
See Porterville Psychiatrists.