A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameer Kabour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ameer Kabour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabour graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabour has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ameer Kabour practice?
Dr. Ameer Kabour practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH and Tiffin, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.