A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameer Kabour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ameer Kabour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabour graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kabour has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameer Kabour FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ameer Kabour practice?
- Dr. Ameer Kabour has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ameer Kabour practices Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Defiance, OH and Dundee, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.