A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameer Kabour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ameer Kabour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabour
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabour graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kabour has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameer Kabour FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ameer Kabour practice?
- Dr. Ameer Kabour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ameer Kabour practices Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH.
See Toledo Cardiologists.