A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameet Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ameet Goyal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Collagen Therapy
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameet Goyal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ameet Goyal practice?
- Dr. Ameet Goyal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ameet Goyal practices Ophthalmology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wappingers Falls, NY and Stamford, CT.
See Rye Ophthalmologists.