A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameet Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ameet Goyal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Collagen Therapy
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goyal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ameet Goyal practice?
Dr. Ameet Goyal practices Ophthalmology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wappingers Falls, NY and Stamford, CT.
See Rye Ophthalmologists.