Dr. Ameet Goyal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ameet Goyal?

Posted on April 20th, 2015

The staff in his office and at the Eye Center are friendly, professional, and pleasant. My only concern was that I wish I had know more informational about what to expect after the surgery and the length of recovery.

Highly recommended Dr. Ameet Goyal

Posted on August 16th, 2014

Dr, Goyal treated me for a cyst on my eyelid. He performed plastic surgery on my eye and removed the cyst. The results were excellent. He is professional, highly skilled and has an excellent 'bedside' manner and made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. He took his time and explained everything in detail. His staff is also wonderful, courteous and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Goyal.

Excellent highly recommended

Posted on March 16th, 2014

Dr. Goyal was extremely professional and excellent. He was very courteous and explained the diagnosis and procedure in detail and I felt very comfortable in his care. His staff was also highly professional and the care I received was outstanding. I highly recommend him.

Fantastic

Posted on January 20th, 2014

Dr. Goyal is one of the most professional and honest doctors I have seen. He explained gently and personally my options for my eye problem. Most people would not even tell their friends and family that they’d had cosmetic eye surgery, but I cannot stop telling everyone about it. My right eye especially looked so droopy that I thought I resembled a Cyclops. Now I look great and feel wonderful. Everyone who sees me can’t get over how fantastic my eyes look. I would have this procedure again in a split second.Again, thank you very much for such a pleasant experience and for my new fantastic eyes. Also, the staff at Rye Eye Associates were equally wonderful to work with.

A World Class Doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2012

I was Dr. Goyal for ptosis in my right eye he quickly diagnosed my condition and stated that I needed surgery to repair the problem. I was scheduled the next month to have a blephroplasty, mullerectomy and levator muscle repair. Surgery was 45 minutes within a few weeks after the swelling went down I was seeing better and my ptosos was gone. After one month follow up he deemed that my left eye needed repair as well. Only a highly trained specialist could tell that my eyes were no longer symmetrical. So we schedule surgery for the left. Surgery less than a half hour. I had my stiches out today with outstanding success. I highly recommend Dr. Goyal. He and his staff are highly professional, dedicated and concerned for your medical issue.

What a great Doctor and person

Posted on February 13th, 2012

Dr. Ameet Goyal is my hero. I had these unsightly calcium deposits on my eyelids and thanks to him they are gone. Being my first surgery, I was a little nervous, but Dr. Goyal talked me through the whole procedure and that made a big difference. He was patient and kind and obviously an expert. His professionalism and honesty became more apparent when he advised me against other procedures that others had promised would work wonders. That, in my opinion, says a lot about someone. I feel and look so much beeter and owe it all to Dr. Goyal. Everyone in his office is really nice, too.

don't go there

Posted on September 15th, 2011

I have tear duct blockage. I visited him three times within one month. It costs me about $500 (from my pocket, not including insurance coverage). He prescriped very expensive eye drop for my pink eye ($50 copayment).He didn't solve my problme at all. Last visit he charged $800 on my both eyes. I only have left eye problem.You better look for a bigger medical group, instead of going to see him. very bad experience.

The doctor's choice( I am a doctor also)

Posted on September 20th, 2010

The doctor is very nice and discusses all the opions when it comes to surgery. He performed my eyelid surgery in his office. my results were excellent. I saw many doctors berfore going to Dr. Goyal. Thank God I saw him. I recoomend hinm highly!

wonderful doctor

Posted on June 27th, 2010

I saw Dr.Goyal, he was very warm and listened carefullly to my problem. He goes to meetings al the time. He is constantly up to date on the latest surgeries. My case was blind and now I can see well! No other doctor like Dr. GOYAL|

Posted on March 7th, 2017