A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameet Lamba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ameet Lamba, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamba graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameet Lamba MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ameet Lamba practice?
- Dr. Ameet Lamba has 1 office location.
Dr. Ameet Lamba practices Psychiatry near Westport, CT.
See Westport Psychiatrists.