A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameet Vohra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ameet Vohra is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vohra graduated from Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools, London, England.
Dr. Vohra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameet Vohra MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ameet Vohra practice?
- Dr. Ameet Vohra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ameet Vohra practices Internal Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists.