A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameeta Walia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ameeta Walia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walia
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ameeta Walia, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walia graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Walia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameeta Ahuja Walia DO and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ameeta A. Walia practice?
- Dr. Ameeta Walia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ameeta Walia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Cardiologists.