A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameeta Bamzai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ameeta Bamzai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ameeta Bamzai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Alternative Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Child Development
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Down Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamzai graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Bamzai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameeta Kaul Bamzai BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ameeta K. Bamzai practice?
- Dr. Ameeta Bamzai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ameeta Bamzai practices Pediatrics near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Naperville Pediatricians.